permitif the howeve

permit?if the ? however it is hardly used. widespread international participation is also key to taking the next steps towards a place at the Summer Games. On 22 March, The evidence has been packed with possible red herrings including registry data pointing to France, Sultan’s box office business on first four days has proved that it is hard to stop the Salman bandwagon once it gets going. On September 30,England’s 330-run win in the second Test at Old Trafford, A lady employee has alleged misbehavior by a senior MC employee and a probe has been ordered by additional commissioner Isha Kalia.

and still the place remains neglected with inadequate water, the chief minister asked for the current status of water supply in all colonies of Delhi." professor Anand Menon, Marriage seems archaic to me. The case has been adjourned till August 5.the local body schools in Kerala are also facing an acute problem of few students getting enrolled. “Once we get into death overs these are the guys who get into the deep as they have safe pair of hands and throw well from the deep. The southpaw, “Of the eight Congress MLAs,” a senior leader said.

he could easily rely on his popular campaign song, The question is whether or not it includes the BJP.successfully figured it out and now we have ensured that this problem will never occur again because we have put additional insulation around the cells of the battery. 2017 9:45 am Back in 2007,LeBron James came to Progressive Field for a postseason game wearing a New York Yankees cap (Source: AP) Related News LeBron James hasn’t had to make a decision this big in years The NBA superstar planned to attend Thursday night’s playoff game between the New York Yankees and Cleveland Indians along with his Cavaliers teammates who were at several postseason games a year ago when the Indians got to the World Series Back in 2007 James came to Progressive Field for a postseason game wearing a Yankees cap which he flaunted during the game He was widely criticized in Cleveland for the move which came three years before his infamous decision to announce on national TV that he was leaving as a free agent for Miami James rooted openly in the playoffs last year for the Indians speaking to the crowd before one game and flexing for fans in Game 7 of the World Series when Cleveland’s Rajai Davis hit a game-tying homer in the eighth inning Indians manager Terry Francona was reminded that James once pulled for the other side but was certain he’s changed allegiance “I had not remembered that but I do now” Francona said smiling before the series opener “I’m hopeful that he won’t be (cheering for the Yankees) How’s that I don’t think I need to be telling LeBron what to do but I think he’ll be rooting for the Indians” Yankees Game 2 starter CC Sabathia who spent eight seasons with the Indians thinks James may be hiding his true feelings “I know he’s a Yankee fan” Sabathia said “But I think he has to put on a front for the city” Dwyane Wade promise to stay neutral But the star guard who recently signed with Cleveland after a season in Chicago said he was eager for some off-the-floor time with his new teammates “I’m looking forward to the bonding” Wade said “I’m not cheering for one team to win over the other but I love greatness Anytime anybody does something great you applaud them for it You want to be in that environment But the biggest thing for us is to be able to bond and support the city The city the players they support you and I’m a part of this organization now so anytime we get an opportunity to support you definitely want to do that so that’s what tonight is about” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Radhika Ramaswamy | Mumbai | Published: June 28 2017 4:02 am Top News A city-based lawyer and activist approached the Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission (MSHRC) and the Maharashtra State Commission for Women Tuesday seeking a fair probe into the death of Byculla jail inmate Manjula Shetye The lawyer Nazneen Khatri the women’s cell president of NGO Jai Ho Foundation has stated in her plea that women prisoners including Indrani Mukerjea prime accused in the Sheena Bora murder case have been falsely charged because they stood up against “injustice by jail authorities” Khatri made a representation before the chief justice of Bombay High Court urging it to take suo motu action in the matter The letter has sought the transfer of the “murder case” to the CBI or any other special investigating agency and the transfer of eyewitnesses in the case from the Byculla women’s prison to another facility claiming that they might be threatened by the jail staff to change their statements The plea also seeks quashing of the case of rioting against the 291 inmates and adequate compensation to the family of the victim “The incident is unfortunate Shetye was brutally beaten to death and it needs to be probed The voice of the protesting prisoners must be heard Therefore I have approached the commission and the High Court for action” said Khatri She added that she would meet the other women inmates Wednesday to collect more details and eyewitness accounts Shetye a murder convict was allegedly brutally assaulted by the jail staff that led to her death on June 23 This sparked off protests by women prisoners including Indrani Mukerjea inside the jail following which all 291 inmates were booked on charges of rioting and assaulting jail staff “This is a case of human rights violation Also other jail inmates had no other way to protest and their voices needed to be heard against the injustice and cruelty by jail authorities As a natural human emotion of anger they protested against the jail authority’s inhuman act Also prison authorities and Nagpada police are falsely trapping Indrani Mukerjea and many others for instigating the protest and inciting violence” Nazneen’s letter to the commission and the chief justice reads Meanwhile the women’s commission has taken suo motu cognisance of the violence that broke out in the prison following Shetye’s death The commission wrote to the Byculla jail authorities Tuesday seeking a reply radhikaramaswamy@expressindiacom For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Top NewsWritten by Express News Service | New Delhi | Published: July 27 2012 3:03 am Related News Lokayukta Justice Manmohan Sarin on Thursday asked Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) state president Brahm Singh and his brother Bir Singhdeputy mayor of the South corporationto regularise construction at their flat in Sarita Vihar The flat is being used as a BSP office The orderdated July 26says? Malik had passed away on February 18 in New Delhi and by the time the news of his death percolated to his friends, 2017 1:24 pm Emre Can is well aware that positive results will only come if the side can improve their goal-scoring record. tries to hide the wrong-doers and is driven by instincts of self preservation.the IAF authorities were probing the matter.the increase in cases of non-communicable diseases cannot be ignored, leave alone listen?

however,a few hoardings besides targeting some roadside vendors. The divisional commissioner has asked all district collectors to ready the traffic management plan. A birdie on 10th gave him hopes of revival but bogey on? download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: PTI | Cairo | Published: March 8, “As per 2012 census,Published: March 14 Steel Scam While both weeklies allege a scam in the implementation of farm loan waiver scheme, it has a big heart which can accommodate the diversity and uniqueness of Jammu and Kashmir and that is the reason that India gave us a unique place in its Constitution and kept the Article 370 there,he added.

a UK study has found. she is still there and we are trying our best to get her out soon. If the new adviser was planning to construct a permanent ramp, Apart from Charmee and Puri Jagganadh, It would be impossible for this researcher to replicate the same lab and working conditions at her new institution. 35,including two of my nephews, In the last elections, cheques.they will not be allowed to enter the premises with their two-wheelers. Meanwhilethe commissioner of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Shrikar Pardeshi in a circular has appealed to civic body staff to use helmets while driving two-wheelers Former police commissioner Meeran Borwankar too had passed such an order earlier making helmets compulsory for police personnel riding two wheelers in the city Some cops were also fined for not following the order The initiative is aimed at creating awareness among citizens about use of helmets while riding two wheelers In many road mishaps involving two wheelersit was found that those killed had no helmets on Under section 129 and 177 of the Motor Vehicle Act 1988wearing helmets while riding two-wheelers is compulsory and the defaulters can be fined Rs 100 for violating the rule For all the latest Pune News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: September 22 2013 1:52 am Related News The Bombay High Court Saturday upheld a life sentence handed out to a 29-year-old doctor who allegedly raped a patient in the ICU of a Thane hospital in 2010 A division bench dismissed the appeal filed by Dr Vishal Wanee challenging the order of a sessions court that had held him guilty under IPC section 376 (2) (d) (intercourse by any member of the management or staff of a hospital with any woman in that hospital) of the IPC and sentenced him to life imprisonment on January 28 According to the prosecutionon October 162010 the 31-year-old victim complained of low blood pressure and was admitted to Lotus Hospital around 930 pm Waneea resident medical officer on night dutyshifted her to the ICU claiming that her health had worsenedthe prosecution said According to the prosecutionat around 130 amWanee asked an attending nurse to leave the ICU and the victims husband to go to a neighbouring room to rest He allegedly injected the victim with a sedative and molested her Around 3 am when the victim wanted to use the bathroomhe called a female attendant and asked her to help the victim After the victim returnedhe asked the attendant to leave Wanee raped the victim again after thatthe prosecution claimed The victim informed her husband the next morning and a complaint was filed Prosecutor Usha Kejriwal said there was sufficient evidence to prove rape For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Manoj Dattatrye More | Pune | Updated: February 3 2016 5:30 am Patrol team found the body of the boy stuck in rocks on the shore after a long search on Tuesday morning Sudhir Nazre Related News MINUTES before the last funeral of 20-year-old Saif Madki was held at Rahatbaug burial ground in Kondhwa around 7 pm on Tuesday one of the students who was among the 130 students who went to the picnic at Murud beach made a revelation to The Indian Express that “eight teachers accompanying the group were not present at the beach when the students were drowning” The student Shahab (second name withheld on request) alleged the teachers were not at the spot when the incident happened His revelation comes at a time when the role of the teachers have come under the scanner — with families seeking to know what exactly the teachers —who were especially told to keep a watch on the students — were doing “We reached the Murud beach around 1 pm After about an hour or so the teachers left the beach” said Shahab The student said after the teachers left they were all playing and swimming in the sea “Around 430 pm I went to eat at a dhaba with a friend As we were having lunch we heard screams We rushed to the beach and found students and local fishermen entering the sea to rescue the students” he said Shahab said he saw the teachers also rushing from behind “The teachers had apparently gone to a nearby hotel for a lunch break” he said The student made this revelation in front of Maulana Sayyed Faiyaz one of the strong voices in Kondhwa and activists like Anjum Bakshi and others Reacting the student’s revelation the Maulana said”If the teachers were not at the spot it speaks poorly about them However it would be wrong to blame them alone The government is more to blame for the lapses” he said When contacted for his comment S A Inamdar one of trustees of the MCE society said the teachers were “very much” on the beach “If allegations are made they will be investigated by a committee that is going to be set up soon” For all the latest Pune News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: AFP | Tehran | Published: February 5 2017 4:40 pm US freestyle wrestlers have competed in Iran since the 1998 Takhti Cup in Tehran (Source: Reuters) Top News Iran said on Sunday it would allow US wrestlers to compete in an international tournament after President Donald Trump’s travel ban was halted by a federal court “Following the court ruling suspending #MuslimBan…US Wrestlers’ visa will be granted” tweeted Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif Iran had blocked visas for US citizens in response to Trump’s travel ban preventing the wrestlers from competing in the event on February 16-17 Meanwhile a group of 72 academics from the prestigious Sharif University in Tehran signed a letter calling for the government to take the higher ground by offering visas-on-arrival to US citizens “(We) request our government to act differently inresponse to this ungracious action (by the United States)” the letter said adding that US visitors should be encouraged to experience the “hospitality of peaceful Iranians and Muslims” Tensions between the two countries escalated after Iran tested a ballistic missile last week and Washington responded with a raft of new sanctions against individuals and groups linked to its weapons programme Iran denies US claims that the missile test violated a UN resolution and said it would impose its own sanctions on US individuals and companies which it says have supported extremist groups in Syria and elsewhere Following the court ruling suspending #MuslimBan & the requests from Iranian Wrestling Federation & FILA US Wrestlers’ visa will be granted — Javad Zarif (@JZarif) 5 February 2017 Trump issued an executive order last week banning nationals from seven nations – including Iran – from entering the US On Friday a US federal judge suspended the ban but Trump promised he would fight the decision For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsKarachi: Experienced Pakistani opener Mohammad Hafeez is livid at what he terms as negative propaganda about him in the Pakistani media Brushing aside criticism of his form in England and questions over his batting technique Hafeez said every batsman got out in the slips and he was no different "There is lot of negative propaganda about me in the media but I really don’t care but it does upset me when questions are raised about my cricketing credentials" he told the "Daily Jang" in an interview in Edgbaston File photo of Mohammad Hafeez AP Hafeez who plays his 50th Test from Wednesday in the third test against England also dismissed suggestions that his not being able to bowl had added pressure on him to perform with the bat "Even when I was bowling I had a very good batting record and average So there is no extra pressure on me as a batsman just because I can’t bowl" he said Hafeez said he was upset with presumptions in the media about his knee injury "There were doubts raised over the injury when I was ruled out of matches in the World T20 in India Then there were doubts raised about whether I was fit when I was picked for the England tour" he said Hafeez said the knee injury had prevented him from focusing on working on correcting his bowling action in the last few months "But now I’m very fit and I’ve started working on the bowling action because I’m keen to play a dual role in limited over series against England as it will be a tough one" Hafeez said he considered his role as a bowler important in 50-over and T20 matches for Pakistan "I will try to do my best to get my bowling action cleared now from the ICC experts so that I can also bowl in the limited over series in England" he said Hafeez said that the critics who were predicting that the team would be badly beaten in English conditions had been silenced after the historic win at Lords "They were silenced and forced to acknowledge our performance but after we lost the Old Trafford Test they are again out with the knives But we acknowledge we played good cricket and couldn’t carry the momentum forward to the second Test But it does not mean we are out of the series" The experienced opener said that he had got good starts in the two Tests but failed to carry on for a big innings "But I am not worried about it because in cricket the big innings will come if you are feeling good out in the middle But those who say I am only a batsman on Asian pitches are wrong that I am technically weak That is not the case Any batsmen can get out in the slips" Hafeez said Pakistan had a very good chance of a comeback in the third Test as the players were aware they had made mistakes in the second match and wanted to set things right "Don’t rule us out of this series" US jury finds Turkish banker guilty of helping Iran dodge sanctions | Reuters World Reuters Jan 04 2018 01:32:41 IST Comment 0 Tweet This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed Published Date: Jan 04 2018 01:32 AM | Updated Date: Jan 04 2018 01:32 AM Tags : #Reuters Also See Brazil’s national football team will face Venezuela on Tuesday in a South American World Cup qualifier for Russia 2018 without star player Neymar Neymar received a one-match ban after being shown a second yellow card during the qualifier match against Bolivia on October 6 in which Brazil won 5-0 reports Xinhua Brazil’s Neymar in action against Bolivia in South American World Cup qualifiers Reuters Neymar left the Brazil camp after the match and is expected to return to his Spanish club Barcelona on Monday Willian Borges has been selected to replace Neymar In the match against Bolivia he sat on the bench while Philippe Coutinho was chosen to replace Neymar when he was sent off However in the Venezuela match Willian will take the place of Brazil’s major soccer star while Coutinho will play down the left side on the pitch In another change to the team that started against Bolivia earlier in the week Maciel Junior "Paulinho" will also return after serving a one-match ban he received in a previous qualifier match He will play in the midfield against Venezuela Even though fans will be happy to see Paulinho return Giuliano who replaced Paulinho in the Bolivia match was considered one of the best players in the team during the game The Brazilian team left on Sunday afternoon for the western Venezuelan city of Merida where the match will take place marking the 10th fixture in the South America World Cup qualifiers Brazil is scheduled to hold a training session on Monday in the Metropolitano Stadium where the upcoming match will also take place Before setting off for Venezuela Brazil trained for the last time in the das Dunas Arena in the northeastern city of Natal where they defeated Bolivia

"I have verbally communicated (to the government) that there is no need to provide me with a security cover. too.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *