first_imgDaniele Rugani looks set to leave Juventus this summer, with Ligue 1 outfit Monaco joining Roma in the chase for the centre-back.  Rugani was a target for Premier League club Arsenal, though Juventus turned down a two-year loan deal for the 25-year-old.  With the Premier League transfer deadline having passed, the options for the centre-back must now come from the rest of Europe, but he still seems to have plenty of suitors for his services.   Article continues below Editors’ Picks Emery out of jail – for now – as brilliant Pepe papers over Arsenal’s cracks What is Manchester United’s ownership situation and how would Kevin Glazer’s sale of shares affect the club? Ox-rated! Dream night in Genk for Liverpool ace after injury nightmare Messi a man for all Champions League seasons – but will this really be Barcelona’s? Roma remain long-time admirers of the former Empoli star and are currently leading the chase for his signature, but the Serie A side will have some competition from Ligue 1 side Monaco.  Sources have confirmed to Goal that Monaco have started asking about Rugani’s availability, though negotiations of an actual deal have yet to take place between the two sides.  The centre-back would address a need for either Roma or Monaco, with the Serie A side having shipped 48 goals in 38 league matches last season while finishing sixth.  Monaco’s record at the back was far worse as the club struggled through a terrible season in Ligue 1, letting in 58 goals and finishing just above the relegation zone.  Rugani’s place with Juventus is up in the air at the moment, with the club boasting Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci as first-choice centre-backs. Matthijs de Ligt Juventus 2019-20The club also landed Merih Demiral from Sassulo and Ajax star Matthijs de Ligt this summer, likely leaving him as part of a third-choice lineup.  The defender played just 15 times in Serie A last season, down from 22 the year before, as Juventus cruised to another league title, and could see his minutes fall even more drastically this term.  Despite that, he seems content to stay with the Turin side should a move not get done. New Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri and Rugani have a good relationship from their time together with Empoli, where Rugani was named to the Serie A team of the year. Juventus get their title defence under way on August 24 against Parma in what will be Sarri’s first official test as boss.  The club will then face last year’s runners-up, Napoli, in their second match of the Serie A season on August 31.last_img read more

Enbridge sets out oil pipeline growth plan to cover Western Canada for a decade by Ian Bickis, The Canadian Press Posted Jun 8, 2017 11:08 am MDT Last Updated Jun 8, 2017 at 12:05 pm MDT AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to RedditRedditShare to 電子郵件Email CALGARY – Enbridge Inc (TSX:ENB) has outlined a pipeline expansion plan it says can cover the expected oil production increase from Western Canada for the next decade.The company’s executive vice-president of liquids pipelines says the replacement and restoration of its Line 3 pipeline, combined with upgrades and adjustments to other pipelines on its mainline system, could add about 875,000 barrels a day of capacity.“These solutions can be staged to meet industry’s needs through to about 2028,” Guy Jarvis said Thursday at an investor day meeting in Toronto.The capacity increases would include 375,000 barrels a day from restoring the full capacity of Line 3, plus about 500,000 barrels a day of capacity elsewhere on the mainline system that Jarvis said would require little to no regulatory permitting.Jarvis said that shippers want Enbridge to continue with plans to expand the mainline system that runs from near Edmonton to Superior, Wis., due to uncertainty about other projects.“There is still concern amongst our shippers about the viability of the competing pipelines getting approved, and if approved, getting built,” he said.His comments come as the future of Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain project remains cloudy. The alliance between the B.C. Green and NDP parties has vowed to use all means available to stop the project despite it being fully permitted with a scheduled September construction start.Enbridge’s growth plan is dependent on it replacing the Line 3 pipeline, which still requires regulatory approval in Minnesota where it faces a determined opposition.The company said it could start construction on the Canadian portion of Line 3 as early as this summer and expects U.S. regulatory approvals sometime in mid-2018. read more